- September 29 — Introduction
- October 6 — The Temple (tour of the church)
- October 13 — Fundamental Doctrines: God, Creation, Humanity, the Fall
- October 20 — Holy Mysteries: Baptism - Chrismation - Eucharist
- October 27 — Holy Mysteries: Ordination, Confession, Unction, Marriage
- November 3 — Historical Overview
- November 10 — The Ecumenical Councils
- November 17 — The Saints
- December 1 — Life and Death
- December 15 — The Local Parish / Review and Wrap-up
Patience in Trials
Let us be brave and let us endure a little, so that we might receive the joy of heaven and divine glory. Let us study the matters of the world, so that we might advance impassively. Let us hope in God, who Himself healed the paralytic, and wants to help us who are suffering as well. The grace of the Lord is coming in just a little while. Let us endure a little while longer for the Kingdom of Heaven. “For he who endures to the end will be saved” (Mat. 10:22).
St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church is dedicated to the continuation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's ministry of salvation through the proclamation and teaching of the Gospel; through Baptism in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and through loving service to God and mankind.
The community will provide a loving, caring and welcoming environment where all belong and grow in the faith through worship, service, witness and fellowship.